photography wedding work

Our Friends Jenna & Tristan Got Married!

Photos by Christina

Jenna, Tristan & I all went to the same school, the Western Academy of Photography, and we're also really good friends. Jenna & I have shot quite a few weddings together and she is one of my favorite photographers in the whole wide world (and Tristan too!). I was so excited to attend their wedding, which was photographed by the infamous Ben Chrisman & Erin Reed (check out their work). These two were rated among top 10 wedding photographers on the planet by American Photo Magazine. With 22 (yes 22!!) professional photographers at the celebration, you can bet that Jenna & Tristan are going to have the most wedding photos ever given to any couple ever. Their reception was the most fun I've attended and no one left the dance floor all night long. I think that's a huge credit to Angus of Party People's Sound Solutions, not to to mention Jenna & Tristan's extremely high-energy friends and family (including all of us photographers). Everyone of all ages were grooving to funk, swing & everything in between. We stayed up until the very wee wee wee hours of the morning hanging out and being geeky in Jenna & Tristan's hotel room (the photo there shows Ben & Erin with Jenna & Tristan). The next day we all got together at the Mint to enjoy listening to our friend Eddie DJ. These are just a few fun photos I thought I'd share. I left out the in-joke ones, which are on a special website. If you attended the wedding and want to see more, please email me and I'll send ya the link. :)

funkytown photography studios victoria b.c. photographers

wedding photography fireside grill victoria vancouver belize costa rica

wedding photojouranlism victoria vancouver
That's me - very excited to wear high heels and a dress to a wedding!! Thanks Veronique for taking this shot.

christina craft

wedding photojournalism victoria vancouver belize costa rica calgary halifax

wedding photography photojouranlism off-camera flash vancouver victoria halifax

wedding photojournalism victoria vancouver calgary barrie ottawa halifax weddings

wedding photojouranlism victoria vancouver halifax




wedding photography photojournalism victoria vancouver calgary halifax

Our Friends Jenna & Tristan Got Married! Share on...