photography wedding work

New York, New York - A Photography Geek's Dream

More New York Photos (like I said, we can't help ourselves). Julie & I had only had a short period of time after the wedding so we went absolutely CRA-zy taking photos all over Manhattan. As you can see, I freaked out over all of the reflections, especially when it rained. These photos are from my camera... You should see Julie's blog - some extremely cool stuff there.

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funkynew york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

wedding photographer new york

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

new york photography funkytown funky

Yup... I got out my roller skates. Although because of the rain I didn't make it to the DJ'd roller skating event in Central Park... but I needed to put them on at least once since I carted the heavy things all the way from Victoria. LOL Thanks Julie for indulging in my eighties reminiscences (roller skating photos by Julie).
roller skating photography new york

New York, New York - A Photography Geek's Dream Share on...