photography wedding work

Contest for Photographers

WIN A FREE SPOT IN THE FUNKYTOWN DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP

Hey photographers! I'm excited to announce a destination wedding photography workshop I'm hosting in Playa del Carmen, Mexico October 21-24! Visit www.funkytownphotography.com/destinationweddingworkshop for more information.

destination wedding photography workshopdestination wedding photography workshop for photographers


A contest? How can I win a spot in the workshop?

That's right! I'm holding a contest for one lucky photographer to win a free spot in the workshop (you'll be asked to pay for your own flight to Cancun Mexico but everything else is included - meals & drinks, shuttle, hotel and workshop - a $2950 value!). All you have to do is one of the following:

1. Either
a) Create one blog post with a picture you have taken (the photo should be either watermarked or contain copyright information). The photo can be of any subject. It could be of your child, dog, a flower, a humming bird -- the sky's the limit... the most important thing is that the photo should be creative and should represent the kind of photographer you are. The blog post should have the following information:

I'm posting this photo to try to win a free spot in the FunkyTown Destination Wedding Photography Workshop. Find out more here:
www.funkytownphotography.com/destinationweddingworkshop

or

b) Post your photo on YOUR Facebook fan page with the following text:

I'm posting this photo to try to win a free spot in the FunkyTown Destination Wedding Photography Workshop. Find out more here:
www.funkytownphotography.com/destinationweddingworkshop

2. Contact me with your blog post address or Facebook fan page address and your contact information. The post should be created (and the link sent to me) by April 30, 2011

3. On May 1, 2011 I will create a facebook voting page featuring your watermarked/copyrighted image. You can invite your friends and family to vote for your image.

4. On June 1, 2011 at 11pm PST the person with the most votes (on the FunkyTown Facebook Fan Page) wins the destination wedding photography workshop!

5. I'll announce the winner on my blog and on my Facebook fan page with a link back to your website. :) I'll also post the blog links in my comment section for this blog post as entries come in.

(Photographers who attend the workshop will be expected to know how to control their cameras in manual mode).


GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to see your work!


Join my Facebook fan page

Contest for Photographers Share on...