photography wedding work

New Awards

17th in the World - International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers

I woke up this morning and had a pleasant surprise in my inbox! The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers (an organization with strict guidelines for membership, only accepting photographers by jury) has posted its rankings for the most recent quarterly contest. Some of my photos received awards and I placed 17th overall, which is pretty exciting considering the high-calibre of photographers in the organization. In the winter contest I placed 4th and in the spring contest I placed 7th so I'm thrilled to continue with a top 20 ranking in the world. A very special thanks to Sherry & Matt, Hanh & Kevin and Kara & Don whose images appear below. I grateful to have such awesome clients! (Thank you also to my fellow photography geek friends who helped me pick which images to enter).

The Decisive Moment Category - 2nd Place - Kara & Don's Wedding in Saskatoon
ispwp contest award

Family Love Category - 4th Place - Hanh & Kevin's Wedding in Calgary
international society of professional wedding photographers contest award

The Wedding Dress Category - 9th Place - Kara & Don's Wedding in Hawaii



The Wedding Dress Category - 12th Place - Sherry & Matt's Wedding in Cabo
international awards for wedding photography


Framing the Subject Category - 13th Place - Sherry & Matt's Wedding in Cabo
award winning wedding photographer

 

Costa Rica wedding photography

New Awards Share on...