photography wedding work

Jennifer & Dustin's wedding in Tulum, Mexico

Wedding Location: Ana y Jose Beach Club, Tulum, Mexico
I don't often worry about wedding day weather since there's not a lot you can do about it. However, this time I have to admit I was a bit scared when I first landed in Mexico and I heard the driver say, "this is the most rain I've seen in this area in years!" Words like "Downpour" or "torrential" don't even come close to describing the situation. But then something happened... the sun started to shine and the sky turned into one of the most dramatically beautiful painting-like scenes I've ever seen. It did rain a little during the ceremony, but the real waterworks happened during the vows. At one point when Dustin was speaking I was grateful for auto focus because I was so verklempt that I couldn't see. LOL I don't think I've ever laughed or cried so much throughout a wedding day. The slideshow probably best says everything... Jennifer & Dustin's crazy-in-love expressions were clear for anyone to see. Jennifer & Dustin - you are such a sweet couple and you've completely stolen my heart. Enjoy the photos!

Slideshow
The slideshow will take a couple of seconds to load. Turn up the volume and click "play" to view or scroll down to view the stills.



Jennifer & Dustin's wedding in Tulum, Mexico Share on...