photography wedding work

Ode to Eunice

Photos by Eunice

I am still in disbelief that one of my closet friends will now live on the opposite coast, exactly 6213.79710 kilometers away. I was looking through some of our work over the year and found myself going, "oh, that one is so cool." "OMG. I love that one." So, I decided to pay homage to some of my personal favorites from her weddings in 2009. She is a rare talent and a nutty chick and I'm going to miss her like crazy. I've heard that I'll be using Skype a lot this year to keep in touch. Eunice will continue to serve some of FunkyTown's Caribbean destinations. We'll keep you in the loop as she settles into her new life out east. Goodbye Eunice! We're going to miss you!!

halifax antigonish nova scotia wedding photographer weddings photography new brunswick

Ode to Eunice Share on...